

Its an one year anniversary for us. Today is the day that we finally got a positive pregnancy test after 14 months of negative pregnancy tests. Last Feb 24th, I didn't want to take a pregnancy test. I knew it was going to be negative, and I just didn't want it ruining my good day. Well, it was positive, and on October 17th, we had an adorable little boy to prove it. These pictures mean a lot to me, for a special reason. They're not so great, he's just regular ol' cute instead of spectacular cute. But everytime I got a negative pregnancy test, a painful one that caused a lot of heartache, I would want to go shopping to get things for my future baby that I knew I was going to have. This outfit and this lamb were some of the fruits of these depressed shopping expeditions. So although there's a cute boy in these pictures, the pain and heartache that I dealt with to have him... thats also in these pictures.
He's worth it.
5 comments:
You did it! Congrats on your BFP, again. ^_^
:) It is worth it huh? So very, very, very worth every minute. Although, at the time, it feels like the farthest thing from worth it. He is so adorable!
That is amazing. I love that you bought things for your future children. You're right, he is totally worth all of it!
I can't believe that. Looking back it seems so long ago, but time has flown at the same time. All I can say is that you guys made the cutest little boy. Any tips?
Your oh so write and Colby is beautiful! I love the idea of buying things that is a good idea wish I had thought of it.
Post a Comment