What a cute boy!
He is SO freaking CUTE!!!
That is an awesome costume! He looks great. . .can't really say cute (but he is) almost scary but so cute that you can't REALLY say scary. . ugh what a doll!
The costume is adorable. I especially love the blood. Very spooky.
OMGosh! He looks GREAT!
Really? You've outdone yourself! Simply adorable. He will love this when he is older.
SO CUTE!!! I've never thought of a vampire baby. Those cheeks...you'd hardly even suspect his blood thirsty nature ;).I love the birthday cake pictures too. Very nicely done.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a cute boy!
He is SO freaking CUTE!!!
That is an awesome costume! He looks great. . .can't really say cute (but he is) almost scary but so cute that you can't REALLY say scary. . ugh what a doll!
The costume is adorable. I especially love the blood. Very spooky.
OMGosh! He looks GREAT!
Really? You've outdone yourself! Simply adorable. He will love this when he is older.
SO CUTE!!! I've never thought of a vampire baby. Those cheeks...you'd hardly even suspect his blood thirsty nature ;).
I love the birthday cake pictures too. Very nicely done.
Post a Comment