Monday, November 3, 2008

Walking!


Colby took his first steps on Halloween! He's been attempting to walk for awhile now, but has never ever let go of us willingly. Now he thinks its the funnest game to walk back and forth between us. I think its so adorable. What a brave and strong little boy!

7 comments:

Lance and Nicole said...

I can't believe he beat Jace in walking! I don't know if Jace will ever dare try to take steps. He's too content with crawling to get everywhere. We got him a push toy for his birthday and he doesn't like pushing it. He likes to get down and crawl.

Wendy said...

Ahh, yay! Your life will never be the same!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Yay!! Soon he will be running all over

Em said...

yay for Colby!!! What a big boy!!!

Christa said...

You're in for trouble now. You probably thought he was into everything when he was crawling. Just wait. It will get worse.

Peyton still won't even try to walk. He just goes limp and falls to the ground whenever I try to get him to do it.

Alicia said...

Yay! That is exciting!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Colby...and Momma!